Neway VFR Valve Refacer
The VFR-1000 Motorized Valve Face Reconditioner by Neway gives you precise valve face angle with less time, effort, and expense.
The VFR-1000 machines the valve face in flawless concentric patterns, providing the proper surface texture for a complete valve seal.
As a major manufacturer of cylinder head reconditioning equipment, Neway introduces the VFR-1000 as a faster, more accurate alternative to the “same old grind.”
The Neway method incorporates tungsten carbide machining that virtually eliminates the high and low spots normal to surface grinding.
- Accuracy: Concentricity within OEM specs
- Valve Size Range: 1/2" to 21/2"
- Collet Size: .157" (4mm) through 1/2" (13mm)
- Voltage: 115 volt-60 cycle or 230 volt-50 cycle for Europe
- Spindle Speed: Variable, up to 1200 RPM
- Cutting Tool Feed: Variable
- Cutting Tool: Carbide
- Space Required: 14-1/4" wide x 11-1/2" deep
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs.
VFR1000 Standard Equipment:
- 1 Collet 3/8" (9mm)
- 4 Carbide Tool Bits (12 cutting edges)
- High Intensity Work Light
- Positive Stops 0º, 30º, 45º
- 1 Finishing Disc for butting valves (fits 3/8" collet)
- Illustrated Operator’s Manual
- Instructional Video, DVD or VHS
- One Year Warranty