The Aerolyte PSB 2342B Bicarbonator Pressure Blast Cabinet is designed specifically for use with sodium bicarbonate media for degreasing, cleaning, and paint stripping. Soda media is non-toxic, nonhazardous, and soft, making it ideal for delicate substrates; and it is water-soluble simplifying the process of residual media removal and disposal.
Unique patented ClearView™ ventilation technology provides outstanding visibility during soda blasting, unlike any other cabinet on the market.
The Aerolyte Bicarbonator Cabinet Features
- Door interlock system interrupts blasting when either door is opened
- Optional time-delay locking system keeps doors locked for predetermined time
- Double-wall, insulated doors, reduce exterior noise
- Full-opening doors with lift-off hinges maximize work chamber capacity and ease loading large parts
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves offer long wear life and operator protection
- Dual 15-watt fluorescent lights illuminate the work chamber and stay cool
- Patented ClearView™ targeted high-velocity ventilation technology provides exceptional visibility
- Unique air logic system maximizes air and media flow for blasting
- ASME-code pressure vessel, 0.5 cuft capacity, with 1/2” piping
- Reverse-pulse cartridge dust collector immediately evacuates airborne dust and traps 99.7% of dust down to 0.5 micron
- Robust, adjustable chrome latches seal doors tight through years of service
The system comes with a 3/16-inch (No. 3) orifice pressure blast nozzle, which consumes 38 cfm of compressed air when blasting at 80 psi. The nozzle features a tungsten carbide liner, ensuring a long wear life.
- Tilt-out window allows tool-free glass changes in minutes
- Easy-to-reach pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch
- Built-in air gun conveniently located inside allows part blow-off inside cabinet
24178 - The Bicarbonator Pressure Blast Cabinet